- Global Giants to Present at Welsh Engineering Event
- Top Safety Accreditation for Industrial Automation & Control
- Leading Gwent systems business plots bright future after three directors appointed
- South Wales industrial controls two day event to showcase UK and world industry excellence
- South Wales electrical apprentices benefit from ‘Skills Olympics’ experience
- Gwent electrical engineering apprentices switch on to compete at prestigious WorldSkills UK
- 2013 Channel Swim
IAC Shortlisted for Award
Industrial Automation & Control Ltd, the UK's leading independent systems integrator, are pleased to announce they have been selected as one of three finslists in the Achievement in International Trade category of the Chambers of Commerce Business Awards 2010.
Peter Lewis, Managing Director at IAC stated "IAC are extremely pleased to have been shortlisted for the Achievement in International trade category. We have always been proud of our exporting capabilities, particularly as over 50% of our business is export, either directly or through our UK partners. The team at IAC have worked hard over the past 25 years to build up our export business, with our future expansion plans focused very much on overseas trade; it is very satisfying to be complimented on our work so far".
IAC along with other finalists will find out if they have been succeessful at the Chamber of Commerce Awards Dinner on 24th September at the Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa.
IAC is the UK’s leading independent systems integrator operating world wide designing and building electrical control systems for industry. In addition to systems integration and control panel manufacture, IAC also has a 24/7 service response team satisfying local breakdown cover in over 25 local manufacturing companies, and a CCTV division offering security systems worldwide. IAC now has two companies based in South Africa, including the latest acquisition of a panel manufacturing facility in Benoni, Gauteng.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our products and events.